7HILLS BASKETBALL’S 31ST ANNUAL
George Chandick Shoot-out Classic Basketball Tournament
Information Sheet 2017
GIRLS--- Wednesday, March 1st thru Saturday, March 4th
BOYS--- Wednesday, March 8th thru Sunday, March 12th
All games will be played at Hillside Middle School in Seven Hills and the Seven Hills Rec Center
Hillside Middle School (off of Hillside Rd. between Rt. 21 and Broadview Rd.)
1 Educational Dr.
Seven Hills, OH 44131
Seven Hills Rec Center
7777 Summitview Drive
Seven Hills, OH 44131
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FEE:
-$195.00 check payable to “Seven Hills Basketball Federation”
This fee covers all referee and time keeper fees for the tournament (three games guaranteed.)
*Registration forms and fees are due February 27th
** Please note there will be an admission charge at the door (players and coaches enter free)
Team roster form enclosed – COMPLETE ROSTERS MUST be in 5 days prior to the start of tournament play. You can have more players but only 10 individual trophies will be awarded.
**7/8 grade division can only have 2 players from same middle school team per OHSAA regulations -- NO travel or AAU teams accepted in 7/8 boys division
DIVISIONS, GRADE AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
We will have 5 divisions for this year’s tournament:
- 3/4 Grade Girlsand3/4 Grade Boys
- 5/6 Grade Girlsand5/6 Grade Boys
- 7/8 Grade Boys and 7/8 Girls *if we have enough interest
- Any team caught with an illegal player shall forfeit all games that player played in.
**Each coach is responsible to have a copy of each of their player’s report card available at each game played.
ADMISSION TO GAMES:
Admission is as Follows:
- All players and two coaches from each team will be admitted into the tournament free. Coaches names must be submitted on the Team Roster turned in to the Tournament Director and checked at the door.
NUNMBER OF TEAMS / COACHES / PLAYERS:
- We will accept eight (8) to twelve (12) teams in all divisions.
- Only 2 coaches are permitted on the bench during games. STRICTLY ENFORCED due to limited space.
- We do not limit the number of players but we do hand out only 10 individual trophies for the 1st thru 4th place teams